MangaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay connected, For MangaMS Maplestory Private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nano's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vNano

vNano

Nano's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Nano's GM Application   Nano's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Name:
Nikola Miladinov

IGN:
Nano

How active are you?
5-7 HOURS weekdays/Almost all day weekends

Time Zone:
US Pacific Time Zone

Experience:
OK, so i havnt rlly had experience as a gm before but i have alot of gm friends of different private servers and i basicly know what it means to be a gm and how to act as one. So i am trying to get started as a gm and prove that i have what it takes to be one. So if (god forbid) the server shuts down and i wanted to send an application to another server about being a gm i can say i have experience.

P.S:Srry if that was to long and annoying to read and i would understand if u couldnt make me a gm. =)

Languages:
English, Macidonian

How long have you been playing MangaMS:
Well i cnt rlly find the download for it but if anyone in the forums could help me then i would start right away and play everyday. lol that rimed =)

What would you do if two players were fighting?
I would first tell them nicly to stop then hear both sides of the story and try to help them both in a way so everyone could be happy and we could have a nice community.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
From what i'v read from other applications the've said that WZ was ok? But if it wasnt then i would first take a screenshot as proof then straight away contact a higher gm or OWNER to see what punishment the player would receive if needed emediate ban (only with owners approval).

How could you contribute to this server?:
I would be on everyday, make events , do my best to make the servers community a fun and nice place, and even donate if needed. But mostly the first and third reason.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:
I would take a screenshot as proof then contact owner to decide what he would like to do with the GM.

THX for reading and srry it was so long i just really want this chance. TY AGAIN =)
Back to top Go down

Nano's GM Application
Page 1 of 1